Recently renovated and furnished double top floor apartment of 115m2 with two bedrooms and two balconies in the beautiful Museumquartier.
The apartment has been renovated in July/August 2021 so you will be the first new tenant!
Entrance via the communal staircase, and the entrance of the apartment on the 3rd floor. Via the hallway there is access to all rooms.
The living area is spacious and bright because of the heigh ceiling and large windows as well at the front and the back of the apartment.
The luxurious kitchen with cooking island, bar and all the necessary build in equipment is located at the back side of the apartment next to the dining room and has a lot of storage space. Through the kitchen you can reach the balcony and in the kitchen there is a closet with the washing machine and the dryer.
At this floor there is a spacious and bright bedroom which is currently upholstered and can be decorated as a second bedroom, guest bedroom, and/or an office.
There is also a separate toilet located at this floor.
Through the internal staircase you reach the 4th floor where the spacious main bedroom is located with several build in closets.
Next to the bedroom is the luxurious bathroom with walk in shower, bathtub, double sink and a lot of natural light because of the two velux windows.
At this floor you can also find a separate toilet.
– Completely new and renovated apartment with all the original details such as the ensuite doors. ( renovated in July-August 2021)
– You will be the first new tenant after renovation
– Balcony at the front and the back ( South and west) so a lot of sun!
– Fully furnished
– Monthly rent is €3.000,- including service costs, excluding gas, water and electricity
– Deposit is two months rent
– Available per 1st of September 2021